Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Another First!

Ok, so now I have to add yet another to my list from the previous blog. This past week Carson finally started crawling more than one step at a time. Yesterday I set him down on the couch at Nana's and he crawled all the to the other end to get the remote off the TV tray! It was hilarious!

This morning was also a big deal. Carson woke up early with Mommy and Dada at 5:30, so I knew something was going on. He took his bottle then wanted to crawl off the bed. I put him down in the living room to play with his toys while I ate my breakfast on the couch and watched the news. He got tired and crawled over to me, whining for me to pick him up, I guess. He pulled up to the couch onto his knees like he has been doing. He has also been putting his foot on the floor, but this time he actually stood up! That was the first time ever at our house! I think he may have pulled up to Nana's couch either Monday or one day last week so he could see her little dog, Tiny. Carson was very sleepy, so put him in his crib so I could finish getting ready for work (Dada was already gone). When I went back in his room to check on him, he was pulling up on his knees as usual, but then he stood up! First time standing in his crib! Look out world, here comes Carson!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, he's going to be running everywhere before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better get your running shoes on! That sweet boy is gonna be hard to keep up with. He'll be with his Dada on the tractor in no time!

    ReplyDelete

Share the love! Leave a comment please!