Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Rare Sight


This past weekend was Carson's first snow! He wasn't very impressed. He just thought it was too cold. However, he was impressed with seeing it fall. He woke up fussing around midnight Friday night, for some reason, so I went to his room and picked him up (I was still awake anyway). I knew there was a possibility of some snow, so I looked out the back doors, and lo and behold, it was snowing like crazy! With the flood lights shining you could really see the snow falling, and it caught Carson's eye while we were standing on the back porch. I took some pictures because I was afraid it would stop before morning.



(Yes, I'm the crazy person in shorts with no blanket for the baby, but we only stayed for a minute!)

The next morning, to my surprise, we awoke to a winter wonderland! These white wonderlands are few and far between here in Alabama, so we cherish each one we experience. It was beautiful!






The last time we had snow was March 1 of this year, and it was a little deeper than this then. Carson was in Mommy's tummy then, so he couldn't see it, but he was there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Leave a comment please!