Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Fun: Brotherly/Sisterly Love

 
As I was scanning over all the pictures from this past month, I thought about a theme that was relevant for this moment in time.  As Maggie is growing up and Carson is becoming more communicative, I love watching their relationship with each other evolve.  And then it started to remind me of growing up with my little brother.  You can see our picture on top of Nanny's piano on the far right...lol!
This month has been a really fun time for all of us.  Carson and Maggie have had many opportunities to play outside together.  Just look how much fun they have together, and the love and the sibling aggravation!
Sweet brother pushing her in the swing at the park.  Look at the happy face!

Grabbing...affection to him, aggravation to her!


What do you think is going to happen here?  Is Carson trying to run her down with his tricycle?

Taking a break (which lasted about 3 seconds!)

Every practicing gymnast needs a good spotter
Anything you can do, I can do...

My favorite...the love of a sister..."Car-Car!!!"  Wait for me!

I am happy that Carson and Maggie have each other, and I can't wait to see all the memories they will make.  I love having a brother, and I'm so thankful for all the memories we have growing up together.  It's nearer to my heart now because my brother (who is in the military) is home for a visit, and in a few days he will be leaving to go to Japan for a while.  I already miss him, but I am going to miss him so much more knowing he is so far away!  Thank God for all the great technology we have now to keep in touch!  Just having him here makes me think of all the (fun) times we have had, and making new memories with his niece and nephew.  Even making new memories for me and him.  I certainly will never forget this hand sanitizer he sprayed all over me and my desk and everything at work when he came to see me the other day!  Thanks for that!  Love you!

Ahh...the love between a brother and sister...never ends...:)  

Yes, I know, Eric, this is a terrible picture, but it is a smiley one!
(Going away party, Feb. 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love! Leave a comment please!