Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Fun: Oh, BOY! What will he get into next?

Today I am starting a posting series I will call "Friday Fun".  Every Friday I will try to post some recent pictures/stories of something light and entertaining, just for fun.  Welcome to my first episode!

I have been saving up these pictures for a while just for the purpose of making this post.  I couldn't help but share all the wild and funny places we have found Carson lately! 

First of all, we are witnessing the classic older sibling regression:

Baby Walker
Baby Stroller
Baby Swing
Baby Riding Toy (bonus: teddy bear with pink tutu! lol)
Then we have the "typical" little boy stuff:
 
Not as typical as it appears:  He is not "hiding" in the hamper.  He was actually going in his room to turn on the lamp, which is beside the hamper.  How he ended up in the hamper I don't know! lol
Climbing one of the dead trees left by the tornado, at Nanny's house


Climbing onto the gooseneck trailer and then onto the pile of wood for the shed, all by himself

More climbing...up and down ladders by himself!

Pushing Grandmother's walker around...and around...and around...
 And last, this one is just for me:
I used to play this game with my cat.

 Happy Friday!  :)

2 comments:

Share the love! Leave a comment please!